Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One Last Kiss

Maybe  I am a feminist, I have never really looked at my self that way, but when it comes to standing up for women, off the chair and up I go. I guess I have just had enough of women playing small countless times, don't get me wrong I love the other species with whom we share this world, but this is girl time we have to have each other's backs.

Yes we are have raging emotions that could run turbines and generate 70% of the world's energy, so please everyone come to terms with that. If you accept that simple fact, life will be much easier for you. Like my 'friend' Pink says " I think that life is too short for this", yes life is too short for explaining our irrational behaviour or regretting past mistakes.

Let's take some time and look on the plus side behind every successful man is a mother, a wife a daughter. If we can lead men to such heights we can definitely get there and beat them at their own game . Raging emotions and totally unexplainable out bursts, embrace those and take charge. Moving forward, achieve the unachievable, travel the world, lend a helping hand, let us eat, pray, love (thanks Julia Roberts)

Get over it already, us too women, get over it, its time for yesterdays' goodbyes and today's hello's.
And that one last kiss,

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment